Application Procedure and Requirements
Please note that Enterprise Property Management does not own the property for which you are applying. Enterprise Property Management is simply an agent of the property owner and has been engaged to gather and process rental applications on their behalf.
As such, please note that:
All decisions related to accepting or declining an application will be made by the property owner, not Enterprise Property Management.
Please read the following information before completing a rental application.
1. Payment of the security deposit and first month’s rent must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order drawn from a local California bank. There will be no exceptions.
2. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to sign a rental agreement. Each adult applicant must provide a copy of his/her driver’s license.
3. An application and application fee must be submitted for every person 18 years of age or older that will reside in the property. There is a non-refundable $60.00 application fee per person. This amount must be paid by check or money order. The fee is non-refundable. There will be no exceptions. However, your application can be used to apply to multiple properties under our management.
4. Each applicant should have a good credit rating, which will be verified through a credit reporting agency. Because of the potential of fraud, outside credit reports will not be accepted. There will be no exceptions.
5. An adverse report such as delinquent accounts, unpaid judgments or prior evictions will disqualify the application. Any extraordinary circumstance can be explained in a cover letter and submitted along with the application and may be taken into consideration by the property owner.
6. Current and prior landlord references will be verified. Any prior eviction, failure to pay rent on time, or thirty (30) day notice to vacate actions will disqualify applicant.
7. Applicant’s employment and/or other sources of income will be verified. A combined gross income ratio of three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent is generally required. Length of employment or stability will be a factor of consideration. Outstanding debts and monthly obligations will also be taken into consideration. If Applicant’s previous or current employer uses a website that requires some type of payment to verify employment, Applicant will be responsible for obtaining the employment verification, paying all fees required by the employment verification website, and submitting the employment verification to Enterprise Property Management.
8. Each applicant must include two (2) copies of the most recent (weekly/ monthly) paycheck stubs. If recently employed and paycheck stubs are unavailable, please provide a copy of the employment agreement or contract. If applicant is self-employed, we require a copy of the tax returns filed on the most recent due date, including extensions in order to verify stated income.
9. An additional factor that will be taken into consideration will include stability of residency, such as frequency of moves.
10. Any rental applications submitted on something other than the authorized form from Enterprise Property Management will not be accepted. There will be no exceptions.
If you would like to rent one of the vacancies listed on our site, the best time to apply is right now.
Pay Your Application Fee Online
Now Safely and Securely thru PayPal
Remember, your rental application can be used to apply to multiple properties under our management.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us (714) 542-6800 at any time.