Our Typical Client
Enterprise Property Management has guided thousands of landlords through the property management process over the years. In that time, we have come to recognize some common traits and characteristics shared by many of our clients, thus allowing us to tailor our services to meet their specific needs and expectations.
Our typical client is one who can respond with a “yes” to at least one of the following questions:
1. Do you own a residential rental located anywhere in southern California?
2. Do you need a qualified tenant – FAST?
3. Are you concerned your tenants will damage your property or simply stop paying rent?
4. Are you concerned about the numerous costs and laws that California landlords have to deal with?
5. Have you had a bad experience with a tenant or property management company?
6. Have you self managed a rental property but are no longer interested or able to continue managing it yourself?
7. Have you become a landlord in one of the following ways?
o Unexpectedly relocated due to work or family emergency.
o Moved out of the area for retirement.
o Inherited real property.
o Found yourself taking over a property because your loved one could no longer care for it themselves.
o Moved to another home but decided to also keep the one you already had.
o Are a first time investor in real property.
If you answered yes to any of these questions our experience will benefit you tremendously.
Get started today!
Contact us now at (714) 542-6800 or click below to receive your FREE property management quote.
Still not convinced? There’s more. Click here to visit our "Why choose us" page