We are a trusted professional full-service Los Angeles and Orange County property management company which simply means we do almost everything on your behalf. After all, we’re pretty sure you have more important things you can do with your time.
As your personal property manager, one of our primary goals is to reduce your stress by handling all aspects of the management process for you in a discreet, professional, and competent manner. Although we manage all types of properties (commercial and residential), our specialty is single family residences.
Here are just a few of the services included in your low monthly fee:
- Professional, Prompt and Courteous Service
- Prepare Your Property to be Rented
- Analysis to Determine Optimal Monthly Rental Amount
- Design a Targeted Marketing Program
- Conduct Showings
- Thorough Screening of Potential Tenants
- Coordinate Move-In of New Tenant
- Coordinate Move-Out of Old Tenant
- Prompt Rental Collections and Disbursements
- Payment of Your Monthly Expenses
- Detailed Accounting Reports
- Complete Property Maintenance Services
- We are the leading Los Angeles and Orange County property management specialist focused exclusively on the delivery of unparalleled property management services. We consistently provide each of our clients and their tenants with professional, prompt, and courteous service. Our licensed property managers treat all clients and tenants with respect and dignity. They simply are nice people.
- We evaluate your property and make recommendations to prepare your property to earn the optimal monthly rental amount.
- We coordinate the completion of any maintenance or repair items you have approved.
- We minimize the cost of repairs by negotiating discounted rates from our extensive network of preferred contractors, vendors, and handymen.
- We perform a professional market analysis to assist you in determining the optimal monthly rental amount for your property utilizing a wide range of professional resources.
- Because we have millions of dollars worth of real estate over the years on behalf our clients, we also provide you with a free professional market analysis to determine the sales value of your rental.
- We design a targeted marketing program that will rent your property as quickly as possible.
- We execute this targeted marking program leveraging multiple resources that may include the internet, Multiple Listing Service, circulars, property signs, and open houses.
- We take extensive photos to use in our marketing activities.
- We try to pre-market your home as soon as your current tenant informs us he is moving.
- Because our marketing efforts are so effective we regularly receive an abundance of calls from qualified tenants wanting to reside in one of our rentals.
- We promptly pursue all leads and inquiries and schedule showings of your property to qualified candidates.
- We conduct guided showings of your property. Unlike other companies, we do not allow prospective tenants to visit your property by themselves.
- Utilizing credit reports we assist you in screening your prospective tenant’s rental and credit history, including attempting to discover any prior late payments, bankruptcies, foreclosures, or evictions.
- We endeavor to verify your prospective tenant’s current employment and stated income.
- When possible we may also contact your prospective tenant’s previous landlord(s) to verify rental payment history, care of property, and ability to get along with others.
- We discuss the results of the screening process with you and answer any questions you may have as we assist you with your tenant selection.
- We always allow you to make the final decision on whom to select as your next tenant. After all, it is your property. We work for you.
- We negotiate and prepare the necessary lease agreements and state required disclosures, using California Association of Realtors approved forms.
- We meet with your new tenant to have the agreements executed.
- We collect the first month’s rent and security deposit in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.
- We will document your property’s condition utilizing digital photography at or before your new tenant’s move-in.
- We will have your tenant complete a “Statement of Condition” report, verifying the condition of the property at the time of his or her move-in.
- We will instruct your tenant regarding rental payment terms and required property maintenance.
- Upon request, we provide your tenant a pre-move out inspection to instruct him regarding items he must repair upon move-out.
- We document your property’s condition utilizing digital photography upon your tenant’s move-out.
- We have your tenant complete a “Statement of Condition” report, verifying the condition of the property at the time of his or her move-out.
- We assist you with the processing of the tenant’s Security Deposit after move-out.
- We promptly collect your rental income from your tenant at the beginning of each month.
- Our Accounting Department is dedicated to disbursing your monthly rental proceeds to you as soon as they are cleared by the bank.
- We keep your rental income in a trust account until it is dispersed to you.
- At your direction, if rent has not been received by the sixth day of each month we will serve three-day notices to "Pay Rent or Quit".
- In the event that rent remains unpaid, at your direction, we will coordinate with your legal counsel the start of an unlawful detainer action for eviction.
- We review the lease at the appropriate time and increase the rents when the market allows.
- We give you the option to have our Accounting Department pay certain recurring monthly expenses on your behalf. These include payments for mortgages, home owner association dues, property taxes, utilities, insurance, and gardening and pool services.
- Our Accounting Department will provide you with clear and easy to read monthly itemized statements showing income and expenses related to your property, including year-to-date totals.
- Our Accounting Department will provide you a year-end accounting summary of your account for tax purposes as well as any applicable IRS Form 1099s. Our accounting will reduce the amount of time your accountant needs to spend preparing your taxes, thus saving you money.
- We coordinate 24-hour emergency repair services.
- We coordinate standard repairs and maintenance to the property, including, but not limited to, plumbing, painting, window coverings, new carpet and carpet cleaning.
- We arrange any necessary services for you such as gardening and pool service.
- We minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance by negotiating discounted rates from our extensive network of preferred contractors, vendors, and handymen.
- We maintain and protect your investment.
Get started today!
Contact us now at (714) 542-6800 or click here to receive your FREE property management quote.
Still not convinced? There’s more. Click here to visit our "Why choose us" page