Enterprise Property Management is always looking for reliable vendors who perform high quality work at a reasonable price. Eligible professionals will be added to our list of Preferred Vendors.
To qualify as one of our Preferred Vendors you must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
1. Have a valid Business License from a city within Los Angeles or Orange County.
2. Have a valid Contractors License [To bid on projects in which total costs will exceed $500].
3. Maintain a General Liability insurance policy [minimum $1 million coverage] and bonding where necessary.
As a Preferred Vendor we expect you to:
1. Provide our clients with discounted or preferred prices.
2. Be on time to scheduled appointments.
3. Notify us timely in the event you cannot make a scheduled appointment.
4. Prepare and return written bids to us within 48 hours.
5. Be courteous to our team members, owners, and tenants.
6. Only conduct repairs or maintenance within the areas you have expertise.
7. Stand behind the quality of your work.
If you are interested in becoming one of our preferred vendors simply email us at email@example.com and request a preferred vendor application.